Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of “Coming to America”
Is there going to be a remake?
For years there has been talk about fellow comedian Martin Lawrence flipping the Coming to America concept by having a man from Queens discover his royal African relatives and take a trip to learn about them and presumably cash in on some of that wealth. We have no doubt that Martin Lawrence hasn’t lost any of his “funny” over the years but this is one project we don’t want to see him touch. Some classics…most classics, actually, just need to be left alone.
More on Madame Noire!
- LIVIN’ LARGE! Celebs Who Made It BIG By Being BIG
- DOPE DENIM! 12 Of The Hottest Summer Denim Dresses
- GO WITH YOUR GUT: 7 Times Women Should Trust Their Intuition
- He’s Just Not That Into You: 7 Lines That Simply Mean He Doesn’t Like You
- Don’t Be His Fool, or His Doormat: Excuses Women Need to Stop Making For Men
- OOoo Girl, No! 6 Hair Mistakes You Need Not Make
- You Could’ve Kept That: 9 Movie Remakes and Sequels That Shouldn’t Have Seen the Light of Day