Whether dating a man who is a virgin or abstinent, applaud them for their efforts. In a society where sex is prevalent and where men are expected to be sexually aggressive, men who stand up and stand out as virgins or abstinent should be respected as well. A person’s sexual status should not matter in a relationship because sex should not be the center of a relationship. Right?
Liz Lampkin is the author of Are You a Reflection of the Man You Pray For? Follow her on Twitter @lizlampkin or visit her Website, www.reflectandgrow.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of “Boomerang”
- Asymmetrical Hair Styles: 7 Celebs That Are A Cut Above The Rest
- Can You See Me? 6 Signs You May Be An Attention Seeker
- Will You Watch? Jim Jones and Chrissy Lampkin Snag VH1 Spinoff
- He’s Baaack: Larenz Tate Starring in New Film, ‘Gun Hill’
- Why There’s No Hope For The Real Housewives of Atlanta
- Too Soon? SNL Spoofs Trayvon Martin Coverage
- Nicki Minaj’s Family Says She Exaggerated Her Father’s Abuse
Life Moments That Will Move You
She Tried It: Inahsi Naturals Aloe Hibiscus Leave-In Conditioner & Detangler
10 Ways To Financially Prepare For The Launch Of A Small Business
Grammy Award-Winning Robert Glasper Celebrates Black Music’s Impact on the American Sound
Revelations: Hibiscus Brew Cafe Nourishes Brooklyn Community With Island Flavors
Revelations: Brooklyn Rum Bar The Rogers Garden Pours Up For Its Community
1st Episode Drop: 'Listen To Black Women Podcast' On Relationships, Self-care And Body Hair
My Husband And I Attempted To Have A Creative Date Night At Home -Without A Babysitter - Here's How It Went