Before Isabel Toledo became an international household name for designing the First Lady’s inaugural suit, she was already a First Lady favorite. The First Lady chose this Toledo design to wear to one of her most intimidating campaign appearances: a fundraising dinner with the most influential people in fashion, hosted by VOGUE editrix Anna Wintour.
More on Madame Noire!
- Not My Finest Moment: 9 Celebrities Who Bashed Their Own Work
- That Won't Get It Right Or Tight: 14 Most Common Workout Mistakes
- Leave It To The Professionals: Celebrity Shade That Didn't Go Over Too Well
- Super Powers, White Hats & Dad: The "Scandal" Season Finale Recap
- Be All You Can Be: Celebrities Who Have Served In The Military
- Age Ain't Nothing But A Number -- Or Is It? Tips For Dating An Older Gentleman
- People Who Can't "Sang" But Still Make Good Music