Top Ten Best Hair Products for the Newly Natural
1. Virgin Hair Fertilizer
**Editor’s Note: Becuase this product is imported from Sango-Ota, Nigeria it’s easiest to find online or at your local beauty store.
Going natural? Natural already? Stretching your relaxer? Try these products out and let us know what you think.
More on Madame Noire!
- 7 Reasons to Date a Geek
- Protecting Your Do — But He Hates Your Headscarf!
- Beyond BMI: Why Black Women Need Fairer Measures of Health
- Oh, The Faux Pas! Celebrities Who Need To Fire Their Stylists
- The Number One Thing Men Find Attractive
- 8 People You Don’t Want to Sit Near on the Way Home for Thanksgiving
- Ratchet News: Cross-Dressing Man Arrested for Injecting Cement into Woman’s Butt
She Tried It: Inahsi Naturals Aloe Hibiscus Leave-In Conditioner & Detangler
Kim Kardashian Lands Olympic Partnership Deal, Shapewear Line To Be Worn By Team USA Athletes
She Tried It: Ivy Park Drip 2 and 2.2 Black Pack
Pillow Talk Relationships: How to navigate complex and uncomfortable conversations
Real Talk About Inflammatory Bowel Disease: Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis in the Black community
Prioritize Your Skincare With These Tips For Melanin-Rich Complexions
Burt’s Bees Skincare Works Harder, Not Harsher
My Husband And I Attempted To Have A Creative Date Night At Home -Without A Babysitter - Here's How It Went