He pretends to be your boss in front of his friends
Unfortunately, sometimes it does matter who “started it.” Men sometimes feel they have something to prove in front of their friends. And even though they don’t mean it, they will start making “little woman” jokes. They will start asking you to do little tasks for them in front of their friends, to show “look what I can get my woman to do for me.” That’s when you tell him and his friends you ordered a pizza for them. When you didn’t actually. And you leave the house with his wallet. Like I said. He started it…
This is just one option to take when your man gets out of pocket. But the theme is the same. Don’t take his crap if he seems to be getting selfish and lazy. You can do it without being a nag. But if you don’t speak up, it might create a downward slope that leaves you inwardly fuming… and that can’t end good. Take control and speak out to keep your man on point! Do you agree?
More on Madame Noire!
- Why Aren’t They Married Yet? Celebrity Studs Over 40 We Wonder About
- Madame On the Street: Is Cheating Grounds for Immediate Divorce?
- What is Too Much? Ladies That Do the Most and Turn Men Off
- Why Your Guy Friend Is Not “Just A Friend”
- Your Fall/Winter Checklist For Keeping Your Hair Healthy
- The Luv Coach: School & Child – Or My Man?