Typically people that get into long distant relationships are just trying to escape their reality. Dating someone in another place is like having a whole new world to escape to whenever you want—a world away from family or work stress, a world where nobody really knows who you are. But, eventually, you will have to have the talk, “So, are you moving here? Or am I moving there?” You can’t be long distant forever and when you merge lives, if he was just mean to be an escape, he’ll have lost his allure.
More on Madame Noire!
- Did You Know They Dated (Part IV)? 14 Celeb Couples We Were VERY Surprised By
- Signs He Will NEVER Be Into You
- Did You Know They Were or Were Ever Married?
- Well You Don’t Say: 10 White Singers We Once Thought Were Black
- Ebony & Ivory: 8 Celebrities In Interracial Relationships You Might Not Have Known About
- Listen Up Fellas! 7 Signs SHE’s Just Not That Into You
- Wait, How Did You Get That Role? 14 Of The Crappiest Casting Calls in Black Films and TV
- Magazine Cover Curse: 9 Couples Who Shared Their Love With Us And Ended Up Yesterday’s News