“Girl, You’ve Got a Big ‘Ol Juicy Booty!” 7 Ways Men Hurt Their Chances With Women
Last but not least, the worst thing a man can do in a burgeoning relationship is send an unsolicited penis picture. No, no, no, no. I cannot express enough how disgusting this is. If you want to lose a woman, this is a surefire way to do so in the early stages.
There is nothing cute or romantic about exposing your private self to a person who barely knows you. Indecent exposure is nothing less than sexual harassment. Women know how important sex is in a relationship, and equal choice in partnerships calls for both parties to be ready and willing to enter a sexual realm together. Sending such a personal picture can make a woman feel as if you are forcing her down a path she is not ready or unwilling to go down with you. In other words men, keep your damn peen pics to yourself unless asked.
More on Madame Noire!
- Is Ryan Gosling Singing Jodeci!? 9 White Celebrities And Their “Blackest” Moments
- Handle That For Me! Why I Want Him To Plan The Dates
- You Already Know Black Don’t Crack:15 Female Celebs Who Are Over 40 But Don’t Look It
- Where Are They Now? The Women of “Real Chance of Love”
- Are You A Rebound Queen? How To Tell If You’re Moving Too Fast…
- An Open Letter to My Single Sistas: Stop Searching For Him
- Ways to Wear Wine: Fall’s Hue Du Jour
She Tried It: Inahsi Naturals Aloe Hibiscus Leave-In Conditioner & Detangler
Kim Kardashian Lands Olympic Partnership Deal, Shapewear Line To Be Worn By Team USA Athletes
She Tried It: Ivy Park Drip 2 and 2.2 Black Pack
Pillow Talk Relationships: How to navigate complex and uncomfortable conversations
Real Talk About Inflammatory Bowel Disease: Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis in the Black community
Prioritize Your Skincare With These Tips For Melanin-Rich Complexions
Burt’s Bees Skincare Works Harder, Not Harsher
My Husband And I Attempted To Have A Creative Date Night At Home -Without A Babysitter - Here's How It Went