Last but not least, the worst thing a man can do in a burgeoning relationship is send an unsolicited penis picture. No, no, no, no. I cannot express enough how disgusting this is. If you want to lose a woman, this is a surefire way to do so in the early stages.
There is nothing cute or romantic about exposing your private self to a person who barely knows you. Indecent exposure is nothing less than sexual harassment. Women know how important sex is in a relationship, and equal choice in partnerships calls for both parties to be ready and willing to enter a sexual realm together. Sending such a personal picture can make a woman feel as if you are forcing her down a path she is not ready or unwilling to go down with you. In other words men, keep your damn peen pics to yourself unless asked.
More on Madame Noire!
- Is Ryan Gosling Singing Jodeci!? 9 White Celebrities And Their “Blackest” Moments
- Handle That For Me! Why I Want Him To Plan The Dates
- You Already Know Black Don’t Crack:15 Female Celebs Who Are Over 40 But Don’t Look It
- Where Are They Now? The Women of “Real Chance of Love”
- Are You A Rebound Queen? How To Tell If You’re Moving Too Fast…
- An Open Letter to My Single Sistas: Stop Searching For Him
- Ways to Wear Wine: Fall’s Hue Du Jour