Not everyone ages gracefully and there are some people you can look at and know their age right off the bat. Thankfully, whether it’s good genes or something else, there are celebs who do not show their age at all. Here are 15 black female stars who look much younger than their true age.
Mom, actress, and model Halle Berry looks amazing at the age of 46.
Jada Pinkett Smith
Kids, movie roles, and divorce rumors are no match for Jada. She’ll be 41 this year and still has her youthful glow.
Actress Angela Bassett definitely doesn’t look 54! She’s looking better each year.
As the First Lady, you’d imagine that Michelle Obama would be stressed and aging. However, at 48 she looks amazing and is always stylish.
Vivica A. Fox
Vivica A. Fox, actress and T.V. producer, definitely doesn’t look like she’s 48 years old.
Regina turns 42 this year and to say the least, she’s still got it!
Iman is the oldest woman on this list and at 57, she could still rock the runway, any day.
Tamara will be 42 on September 27 and even though she’s in her early 40s, it doesn’t show.
By looking at her, you’d never guess that Vanessa Williams turned 49 this year. She definitely doesn’t look like she’s about to be 50!
Queen Latifah turned 42 this year and despite her age, she’s landing acting and modeling roles left and right.
Best known for her role as a teenager in Clueless, Stacey has been able to hold onto her youthful look, even at the age of 46.
Nia Long is another early 40s celeb on the list, but her flawless skin definitely sheds years off of her.
Taraji Henson just turned 42 and her roles as a mom and actress haven’t aged her yet!
Both model and actress from the sitcom Head of the Class is 47 and is still looking great!
CEO and Ivy League graduate Tracey Edmonds is 45 and has aged gracefully.
More on Madame Noire!
- True Life: Something Crazy Happened At The Club…
- Overusing The B-Word: Is Bullying A New Catchphrase?
- The Bald And The Beautiful: 11 Sistahs Who Make Us Want To Do A BIG Chop
- Where Are They Now? The Women of “Real Chance of Love”
- Gossip, Betrayal and Lies: Are Women Really Meaner To Each Other Than Men Are?
- Nails Done, Hair Done, Everything Big? What Men Love and Don’t Care About When It Comes To Your Appearance
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha: Why Kim K. Pulls High Profile Men Despite Her Sexual Past