Apologizing, learning the lesson and forgiving yourself mean nothing if you repeat the offending actions the very next time you’re upset. Remember what I said about learning your limits? You need to remember those so that the next time, you’re pushed to the edge, you can escape before you end up catching a case.
Images via Shutterstock
More on Madame Noire!
- Don’t Mess With Her! 6 of Aretha Franklin’s Most Diva-ish Moments
- Faster, Slower, More, Less: What She’s Really Trying To Tell You In Bed
- Madame on the Street: Should You Live Together Before Marriage?
- Do You Suffer From I Just Want To Prove He’ll Put a Ring On It Disease?
- Is There Such Thing as Reproductive Abuse?
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making Of House Party
- They Said What Now!? 7 Songs That Don’t Mean What You Think They Do…