Shacking up, living in sin, cohabiting, getting to know someone before you make it official–if you ever make it official, are all terms that could be applied to living with someone before you get married. While some are vehemently against the idea for personal or even spiritual reasons, others feel it’s a great way to see what you’re getting yourself into. We took to the streets of New York to see what a couple of pedestrians thought about the subject. See what they had to say.
What do you think, should couples live together first?
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making Of House Party
- Evening Eye Candy: Channing Tatum
- Keep The Kisses Coming! Why Couples Should Never Stop Smooching
- Men Are Like Chips, You Can’t Have Just One: The 5 Boos You Need In Your Life
- Exposing An Ugly Reality: K. Michelle and Mimi Star In Domestic Violence PSAs
- Single Black Male: Why Do Men Mislead Women?
- Candid Carters: Beyonce Posts Personal Family Pics On Tumblr