Honor Thy Father and Mother? Celebs Who’ve Fallen Out with Their Parents
Keyshia Cole and Frankie Lons
Keyshia’s mother, Frankie Lons has had a long history of battling addictions. When Keyshia was a child, due to her mother’s struggles she was adopted by a family friend. Because of her mother’s roller coaster ride of drug use, their relationship was likewise strained. But with the show you could see that she loved her family flaws and all.
Due to her mother’s relapses and rehabs stints Keyshia has distanced herself from her family a few times. But there was a moment were Keyshia was hurt when her mother Frankie and Neffe got their own show and didn’t want her to be a part of it, but all wounds seems to be healed now as Frankie is sober.
More on Madame Noire!
- Golden Boys: A Final Look At Olympics Cuties From Across The World!
- Say It Ain’t So! Chad Johnson Arrested for Headbutting Evelyn Lozada
- Show ‘Em What You Working With! Video Vixens Who’ve Moved On From Shaking It Fast!
- Men Are Like Chips, You Can’t Have Just One: The 5 Boos You Need In Your Life
- The Good Guy Allergies: Why Is It That Good Guys Bore Me?
- Somebody Lied to You And Your Lacefront: 9 Celebs Who Need a Lacefront Wig Intervention
- Bajan, Baby! 10 Of Our Favorite Celebrities of Barbadian Descent (And A Few Random Surprises…)
She Tried It: Inahsi Naturals Aloe Hibiscus Leave-In Conditioner & Detangler
Kim Kardashian Lands Olympic Partnership Deal, Shapewear Line To Be Worn By Team USA Athletes
She Tried It: Ivy Park Drip 2 and 2.2 Black Pack
Pillow Talk Relationships: How to navigate complex and uncomfortable conversations
Real Talk About Inflammatory Bowel Disease: Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis in the Black community
Prioritize Your Skincare With These Tips For Melanin-Rich Complexions
Burt’s Bees Skincare Works Harder, Not Harsher
T-Boz Warns Fans To Stay Alert After Daughter Was Potentially Targeted By Human Traffickers