It Must Be the Money: 7 Swag-Based Celeb Crushes That We Don’t Understand
Of course, there are many women who lust after the self-proclaimed martian who’s covered in tattoos, piercings and often times…jeggings. His long money, “I don’t give a __” attitude and explicit lyrics regarding his love of getting it in is what keeps many ladies thirsting for him. A young lady I went to high school with was even seen bent over dancing for him at New Year’s party (via YouTube) thinking she was going to get chose because his swag was so irresistible and her dress was oh so short and tight. Too bad his crew wound up pouring juice and alcohol all over her. I don’t get it, but this squeaky-voiced man managed to get Toya, Nivea and Lauren London to be down. Yeah, it’s definitely a miracle what a boatload of swag (and a big bank account) can do for a guy.
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of Coming to America
- Is It True That Men Don’t Want To Get Married?
- Single Black Male: Stop Giving Up the Cookies Ladies, Men WILL Wait for Sex
- Where Are They Now? Now Defunct “Making The Band” Groups: Da Band and Danity Kane
- Don’t Be His Fool, or His Doormat: Excuses Women Need to Stop Making For Men
- Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow: Will I Lose My Femininity With My Hair Length?
- LIVIN’ LARGE! Celebs Who Made It BIG By Being BIG