Controlling, Manipulative & A Crazy Beyotch: 7 Signs This Might Be You in Your Relationship…
Making him responsible for your feelings
The overarching theme of all crazy b***h behavior is making no effort to pause and consider when something is your responsibility, and when it is your boyfriend’s. Sometimes you have to make the effort to keep your emotions under control, to apologize, to stay cool and to be rational. Your boyfriend doesn’t have to ride the waves of your moods, however you see fit. And you also shouldn’t expect him to read your mind either. As you are a grown woman and not a baby, express yourself, your hurt, your feelings, and let him respond how he sees fit, but expecting him to know what’s up with you at all times and being mad when he doesn’t understand is just straight up…crazy.
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of Coming to America
- Is It True That Men Don’t Want To Get Married?
- Single Black Male: Stop Giving Up the Cookies Ladies, Men WILL Wait for Sex
- Where Are They Now? Now Defunct “Making The Band” Groups: Da Band and Danity Kane
- Don’t Be His Fool, or His Doormat: Excuses Women Need to Stop Making For Men
- Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow: Will I Lose My Femininity With My Hair Length?
- LIVIN’ LARGE! Celebs Who Made It BIG By Being BIG