Protect your hair at night
Have you ever been so exhausted at night after a long hard day of work (or shopping, we’re not mad at you) that you really didn’t want to wrap your hair at night? We understand. But also understand that by not doing so can cause your hair to break. If you have a cotton pillowcase, cotton tends to snag at the hair, causing breakage while you sleep.
How to fix this?
Endure the two minutes of wrapping your hair and putting on a scarf, or buy yourself a silk pillow case. The silk material protects your hair, and doesn’t snag and break it like the cotton ones do. Don’t have money to buy a silk case? then take your silk scarf and drape it over your pillow.
What are the tips and tricks you use to protect your hair?
Kendra Koger has been taking care of her relaxed hair for years. Follow her @kkoger.
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: The Secrets Behind The Making of Love Jones
- “Who Gonna Check Me Boo” and Other Pop Culture Sayings Birthed By Our Fave Reality Shows
- Who Believes It? Tami Roman Sheds Crocodile Tears On Wendy and Vows To Do Better
- Out of Site, Out of Mind and In Luck: Why The Best Way To Find Love Is To Forget About It
- Don’t Be a Ratchet Rat: 7 Manners Everyone Should Mind…Or Risk Getting Snapped On
- Haute Hats: When It’s Hot, Keep Your Cool With These 7 Stylish Looksl
- Things I Learned While Rocking Relaxed Hair, Natural Hair, and No Hair At All