In case you haven’t realized it yet, The Dream writes songs like either a woman scorned or a woman deeply in love at any given time. That’s why I haven’t ever been surprised to hear about the newest song he’s written for Beyonce or Mariah. Terius just taps into a side that not many men wish to acknowledge and just goes for it. I know he has a mixtape now that expresses a lot of his feelings but I think his new album will light fire under some people.
More on Madame Noire!
- True Life: I’m A Girlfriend To A Man In An Open Marriage…Part II
- Don’t Get It Twisted: 7 Big Misconceptions About Virgins
- Keep Rising To The Top: Supporting Actresses Who Became Leading Ladies
- 7 Ridiculous Celebrity Rumors People Actually Believe
- Missing Detroit Women Found Buried In Shallow Grave
- Love Without A Limit: Why Women Stay In Bad Relationships
- IRS Taking Every Penny From Nas Album Sales Until His Debt Is Paid
- Vogue Italia’s Haute Mess And The High Theft Of Black Culture”