What Happened To These Child Stars?
Zelda Harris has to be one of the most charming child actors to ever have graced the screen. Watching Crooklyn, we wonder what happened to the child who starred in one of Spike Lee’s most popular films. Before Crooklyn, Harris worked for years on Sesame Street. After Crooklyn, however, Harris slowed things down and eventually went to Princeton, graduating in 2007. In an interview with a Princeton publication, Harris said that her lack of activity in acting was due to the fact that there were not many positive roles available to African-American actresses like herself. Boy, do we believe her.
More on Madame Noire!
- She’s Trying to Erykah Badu Me: 7 Men Whose Style Changed For Their Lady
- Where Has He Been?? Love Jones Creator Explains His Disappearance
- Hair-Raising!: Real Life Hair Horror Stories
- Would You Be Cool Not Being Claimed By Your Man?
- Leah Remini: Sharon Osbourne Had Holly & I Fired Because We Were ‘Ghetto’
- Black Celebrity Twins Besides Tia & Tamera
- Six Blacks Who Made Forbes’ Billionaire List
- 7 Dating Patterns Many Women Fall Into