Celebs Who Rode Their Famous Sibling’s Coattails to Success
But of course, this list would be nothing without Ray J. You know you’re where you are because of your sibling when people constantly say, “Wait a minute, ain’t that Brandy’s brother?” Literally every show that brother was on back in the day had something to do with Brandy (I’m just waiting for him to get a cameo on The Game now), and most music videos she had, Ray J would show up in. Aside from trying to do music (and you know you only remember “One Wish” and “Wait a Minute”), having a scandalous reality dating show and a sex tape, that’s pretty much what Ray J is known for. And it’s pretty clear that at this point in life, that’s something he’s very comfortable with. *Kanye shrug*
More on Madame Noire!
- Is The Black Standard of Beauty Giving You Low Self-Esteem?
- True Life: If I Could Say Anything to My First Love, I’d Say…
- No Child Left Behind: Can Having a Big Family Harm Your Children?
- 7 Things A Man Only Does If He’s Serious About You
- Brotherly Love: Celebrity ‘Bromances’ We Like To See
- I’m Sorry, But You Can’t Put Your Biological Clock on Snooze Forever
- When It’s Not Worth Fixing
- Is Graduate School Worth It? 6 Things To Consider Before Taking The Plunge