We’ve often highlighted the Black women and celebrities who look darn good for their age on our pages but now, it’s time to highlight the men. Although many men do look better with age, some don’t seem to age very much at all. You’d probably never guess the real age of many of the following male celebs:
Now we know he don’t look like nobody’s daddy.
His baby face would’ve made us guess he was 30 at best.
The Tribe Called Quest leader is seriously ageless. Maybe it’s the fact that he’s been involved in his passion of music making (and getting paid to do it) since he was 18.
It’s hard to believe that the funniest comedian in the game has been around for so long. He looks about 15 years younger than his real age of 47.
Close to 40? Oh no honey, he’s looking too fine for the over 40 club.
You may not know the feisty former NBA player who used to keep it raw and exciting as part of the New York Knicks. Today he works in the front office but doesn’t seem to have aged much in his post-professional career.
It seems like yesterday that Marlon Wayans was the baby of the large Wayans clan (he’s the last of 10 kids) but he’s nearly 40 himself although he doesn’t look a day over 32.
More on Madame Noire!
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha Live: High School Sweethearts & Love Languages
- Divas in Training: Celebrities During Their High School Years
- Hold Up!: 7 Things You Should Stop Your Girlfriends From Doing
- “Mommy, Are We Born This Way Until We Get A Weave?”
- 10 Bad Habits That Get In the Way of Good Relationships
- Be Cool: 6 Signs You May Be Dealing With Anxiety Issues
- Tupac Comes to Broadway
- Show Off Your Shape! Style Tips To Flatter Your Body