Eddie Murphy as “Rasputia” in Norbit
I actually thought this was one of the worst movies I’ve ever seen, but whoever does Murphy’s makeup in these films sure whips his face right. And I’m not mad at the wigs they had on him because they were on point at time. The crazy Rasputia character was definitely the best part of the movie, what with her feminine mannerisms, too tiny clothes and obsessive personality. Sadly, I’ve seen women like this character in real life–maybe not at that size–so Murphy wasn’t too off…You know you’ve come across a few Rasputias yourself!
More on Madame Noire!
- Is It Okay to NOT Shampoo Your Hair? And 6 Foods That Make Great Conditioners
- Run That Back!:10 Albums That Shaped Me
- Let it Go, Let it Flow: 7 People You Should Pick Your Battles With
- Love & Life Lessons I Learned From “Love & Basketball”
- 6 Ratchet Behaviors Ig’nant People Should Give Up for Lent
- Sweet or Needy: Which Are You?
- Missing Teen Featured on ‘The View’ Found Hours After Broadcast
- Show Off Your Shape! Style Tips To Flatter Your Body
Life Moments That Will Move You
She Tried It: Inahsi Naturals Aloe Hibiscus Leave-In Conditioner & Detangler
10 Ways To Financially Prepare For The Launch Of A Small Business
Grammy Award-Winning Robert Glasper Celebrates Black Music’s Impact on the American Sound
Revelations: Hibiscus Brew Cafe Nourishes Brooklyn Community With Island Flavors
Revelations: Brooklyn Rum Bar The Rogers Garden Pours Up For Its Community
1st Episode Drop: 'Listen To Black Women Podcast' On Relationships, Self-care And Body Hair
My Husband And I Attempted To Have A Creative Date Night At Home -Without A Babysitter - Here's How It Went