Are You A User?: 6 Ways To Tell You Use People to Get What You Want
You Don’t Associate With People Unless They Can Do Something For You
From getting into the hottest parties to getting the hook-up at some of your favorite department stores, you’re usually not associates with anyone based on the mere fact that they’re a nice person. They’ve got to provide some sort of benefit to you in order to gain or maintain your friendship. If this person can get you that new Tory Burch bag for the low low or they have the hookup on how to get in that hot new restaurant in town, then you’re ringing their phone like crazy. But if not, you might ignore their phone call, and when you see them on the street, you act like you don’t know them. That’s just not right…
More on Madame Noire!
- True Life: I Knew He Wasn’t Into Me When…
- Terrence Howard Says His Wife Is Ruining His Career
- Why Are You Hiding Your Boos? Celeb Women Who Are Always Acting Single
- Dealing With Drama?: How To Know When It’s Time To Go
- Does the Academy of Motion Pictures Need Affirmative Action?
- Friends & Lovers: What To Avoid When Introducing Your Guy To Your Girls
- Wild Thang: African Print-Inspired Fashions for Head to Toe
- Why Did I Get Married?: The Trouble With Marrying Too Young