Men of a Certain Age: The Pros and Cons of Dating Much Younger and Older Guys
The perfect age
In you’re 20’s and early 30’s, it’s best to have a partner who is maybe just half a step ahead of you in life. Maybe you’ve just graduated, you’re starting your menial job and you’re barely paying rent and he just got promoted; but he was where you are a mere year ago. He relates. He knows what will help you. He doesn’t feel so far ahead that he feels more like a mentor than a boyfriend. Maybe you’ve just conceptualized a business idea, and his own business is just starting to take off. Once again, he was just there himself. He can offer guidance, but he still relates. But as always though, you should definitely go with whatever works for you and puts you in the healthiest and happiest situation. Because you never know, you could find that perfect match and then age really won’t be anything but a number…
More on Madame Noire!
- What’s With Some Black Women’s Fascination With Marilyn Monroe?
- The Dark Side of Being Jealous in Love
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha Live: A*sholes & Disappearing Acts
- Undercover Brothers: Not-So-Famous Brothers of Famous Celebs
- What The Heck Happened To You: What Lost Celebs Look Like Nowadays
- Hair Q&A: Good Weave Hair and Flat Iron Recommendations
- 7 Things That Could Change The Way He Feels About You
- Say Cheese! Unfortunate Yet Unforgettable Celebrity Mug Shots