Imagine how much easier it would be to take your behind to the doctor’s office if your doctor looked anything like Jesse Williams. The blue-eyed beauty has been turning a lot of women’s heads since he started playing Dr. Jackson Avery on Grey’s Anatomy. But I’ve been head-over-heels for boo boo since I saw him in The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants–without pants. Williams is damn near perfect with his 100-watt smile, Hot abs, blue eyes and high intellect. He once taught American Studies, African Studies and English at a public high school in Philly. But enough talking, it’s time to do some clicking and ogling!
“Hot, Hot…ha ha!” (*In my Pharrell voice*) You have to love a man with nice arms!
He’s too cool for school, and those clothes he’s wearing. Feel free to strip anytime Jesse!
Anyone ever heard that Peter Gabriel song, “In Your Eyes”? Well, it had to be written for Jesse. His eyes are just something magical…I’m lost in them!
He’s a snazzy dresser. I call it wannabe hipster meets…FOINE (aka, “fine” with a lot of enthusiasm)
Such boyish charm, it works on no one but this guy right here…
Those abs! Feel free to count ’em. From the freckles to the eyes, to the body and the smile, this man is one in a million. If we could clone him, the world would be a better place…
More on Madame Noire!
- Why Aren’t They Married Yet? Celebrity Studs Over 40 We Wonder About
- Madame On the Street: Is Cheating Grounds for Immediate Divorce?
- What is Too Much? Ladies That Do the Most and Turn Men Off
- Why Your Guy Friend Is Not “Just A Friend”
- Your Fall/Winter Checklist For Keeping Your Hair Healthy
- The Luv Coach: School & Child – Or My Man?