Your Self-Confidence Is Much More Important That How You Look
In your mind, you may have attributed your singlehood to what you look like. If only you lost 10 pounds, if only you had a sexier wardrobe, if only your weave was on point, yada yada yada. The truth of the matter is that looks only gets you so far. Confidence and self-esteem are everything in dating. Sure, you may see your runway model friend getting a date every week but would you really want to go out with those guys? Probably not. There again lies the conundrum of quantity vs. quality. You can always draw attention to yourself via external factors but in terms of attracting a worthwhile relationship, that’s all about you as a whole. Be You, but in the words of Oprah, be the best you that you can be!
More on Madame Noire!
- Scandalous Songs I Probably Shouldn’t Have Been Singing as a Kid
- Are There Fewer Black Female Role Models? Or Are We Ignoring Them?
- The Curious Case Of The Two Ambers
- Are You One of Those Siddity Chicks? You Could Be…
- Black Beauty With Buzz: Dodai Stewart, Editor at Jezebel.com
- All My Nigerians: 7 People of Naija Descent That Surprised Me (At One Time or Another)
Life Moments That Will Move You
She Tried It: Inahsi Naturals Aloe Hibiscus Leave-In Conditioner & Detangler
10 Ways To Financially Prepare For The Launch Of A Small Business
Grammy Award-Winning Robert Glasper Celebrates Black Music’s Impact on the American Sound
Shirley Strawberry's Husband To Alleged Mistress During Jailhouse Call, 'When That Thang Get Hot, Just Pat It'
Revelations: Hibiscus Brew Cafe Nourishes Brooklyn Community With Island Flavors
1st Episode Drop: 'Listen To Black Women Podcast' On Relationships, Self-care And Body Hair
Revelations: Brooklyn Rum Bar The Rogers Garden Pours Up For Its Community