Where Are They Now? The Real Hollywood Exes (And Mistresses) Of Music’s Biggest Players
Just had to put Jaunita in, even if she’s an NBA ex-wife. The former wife of probably the greatest NBA player to pick up a basketball, Juanita had to withstand a lot in her marriage. Not only was Michael on the road often playing ball, but he cheated on her with a woman named Karla Knafel, who tried to claim he had fathered her child, born in 1991 (he hadn’t). When that drama happened, they had only been married since ’89. But the couple tried to make things work, even after they filed for divorce in 2002. But they again decided to divorce in 2006 and their marriage was dunzo. The mother of three walked away with more than $150 million, continued to be involved in organizations that encouraged investments and growth in the state of Georgia, and aside from going to the press to help her sell her Chicago penthouse, she’s tried to stay out of the public eye.
More on Madame Noire!
- Well, You Don’t Say: 9 Celebrities, Ballers, Authors And Vixens You Might Not Have Known Were Virgin Islanders
- If At First You Don’t Like Him, Try Again?: Should You Give Him A Second Chance?
- Be Real With Yourself: Is Your Past Behavior Causing Your Own Trust Issues?
- Heyyyy Awkward Black Girl! Issa Rae Talks Next Moves and Explains How Her Mama Put A Stop To Her Michelle O Project
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha: Why Falling In Love Is A Choice (And Why I Hate Romantic Comedies)
- An Open Letter To Men Suffering From Light-Skinned, Long Hair Syndrome: I’m Not Flattered
- Contemplating The Heart: How I Came To Understand That His Love Was Not A Pure Love