It’s no secret that we are huge fans of “Awkward Black Girl” so we were super excited about having Issa Rae stop by the Madame Noire offices last week to update us on what she’s been up to. Needless to say, she’s been up to a whole lot. She talks about her new series “I Hate LA Dudes,” meeting Shonda Rhimes, how Pharell got involved with ABG, and who she is “thirsty” to work with. Check out part one of our interview with Mrs. ABG.
More on Madame Noire!
- An Open Letter To Men Suffering From Light-Skinned, Long Hair Syndrome: I’m Not Flattered
- Amending The Girl Code: When Your Friend Gets Married, Are Her Ex-Boos Fair Game?
- That Time An Old White Man Entertained Me With Tales Of Colored People On A Flight
- What Do Men Want? Who Cares…
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making Of “Why Do Fools Fall In Love”
- C’Mon Now: Black Celebrities That White Folks Mistake For One Another (But They DON’T Look Alike…)
- Damn Mr. Right, I Need Mr. Right Now! 7 Signs You’re Too Thirsty For Someone To Put A Ring On It