Ebony & Ivory: 8 Celebrities In Interracial Relationships You Might Not Have Known About
Keisha and Justin Chambers
Ellen Pompeo isn’t the only Grey’s Anatomy cast member getting her swirl on for life. Chambers, who plays Dr. Alex Karev, has been married to his wife, Keisha, since 1993. And since the two have been together, they’ve managed to pop out five beautiful children: Isabella, twins Maya and Kaila (on a sidenote, Chambers has an identical twin, so you see how Maya and Kaila came about), Eva and Jackson.
More on Madame Noire!
- Single Black Male: The 5 Steps to Approaching A Woman
- Where Are They Now? 11 Singers and Rappers Who Didn’t Blow Up Like We Thought They Would…
- Signs He Will NEVER Be Into You
- OO-OOP! Did You Know These Celeb Women Are Deltas?
- You Don’t Have To Be Wonder Woman: The Importance of Vulnerability In Relationships
- Bison Brothers: 10 Notable Men Who Attended Howard University
- Love On Your Terms: Are Your Expectations Too High?
The Best And Worst Fabrics For Your Health This Winter
She Tried It: Inahsi Naturals Aloe Hibiscus Leave-In Conditioner & Detangler
She Tried It: Ivy Park Drip 2 and 2.2 Black Pack
My Husband And I Attempted To Have A Creative Date Night At Home -Without A Babysitter - Here's How It Went
Coca-Cola Mealtime Magic: Jerk Salmon Burger by Chef Scherise Merritt
We're Outside! Level Up Outdoor Adventures With Global Nomad Kellee Edwards
Beauty Of 5: Meet Wakati, The Newest Line Catered Specifically To Women With 4C Hair
Seven Cool Things to Do on a Warm Weekend in Chicago