“The Decision,” Fake Marriages & Crispy Chicken: 9 Moments Celebs Can’t Seem to Live Down
The Pied Piper of R&B had to pay when a videotape surfaced of him apparently having sex with an underage girl. The case against him went to trial and he was able to prevail in the court of law, however, the court of public opinion found him guilty. They believed their eyes. There are few who can write a song as good as the “Rra,” but he can’t write off the serious allegations which have haunted him around the peak of his career and ever since.
Do you associate these situations with these celebs when you think of them?Stephanie Guerilus is a multimedia journalist and published author. Follow her at @qsteph.
More on Madame Noire!
- Might Don’t Make It: Why I Quit a New Job I Hated
- “Ho*s Be Winning!” 8 People Who Became Overnight Celebrities For Being Scandalous
- Not Just Another Bullying Victim: Why Does Karen Klein Matter So Much to Us?
- B**** Bad, Woman Good, Lady Better: Lupe Fiasco Gets the Bad Beyotch Meme Right
- How Important Is The Ring?
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making of School Daze
- They’ve Got a Story To Tell: Celebs Who Went From Top Ramen to Top Dollar