The Too Persistent Approach aka Being ‘Thirsty’
While some women may like the overly persistent approach, it’s probably considered the ultimate turn-off for most. No one likes to feel pressured, especially from a stranger on the street. So if a woman is constantly walking away, showing no interest, men who continuously try to press the issue for her number appear overly desperate. An overly ‘thirsty’ attitude when approaching a woman is not attractive and can become bothersome really quickly. If a guy continues to ask for a number after a woman has stated that she’s in a relationship, not interested, or has even walked away from him at a faster pace, not only is his persistence irritating, it’s borderline scary.
What type of behavior won’t make you give a man your number?
More on Madame Noire!
- “Would We Still Back Barack Obama if He Were Married to a White Woman?”
- “Messy: Terrell Owens Confronts Baby Mommas on Dr. Phil”
- “Check Ya Vocals: 7 Songs That Would’ve Sounded Better If Someone Else Sang Them”
- “2012 Met Costume Institute Gala: Beyoncé, Rihanna & More Show Out On The Red Carpet”
- You Can Do Better: Your Standards Are Too Low If You Accept These 6 Things
- “How Far Can Swag Take You? An Analysis of the Rick Ross Appeal”
- “Phil Mushnick (And Those Who Agree With Him), Tell Us Why You’re Really Mad at Jay-Z”