Messy: Terrell Owens Confronts Baby Mommas on Dr. Phil
I just can’t help but feel sorry for Terrell Owens. He just can’t seem to win. He seems to be the classic man who, at times, has been too cocky for his own good. And for better and mostly worse women are drawn to that cockiness. Which is why three of Terrell’s baby mamas gathered on Dr. Phil recently to discuss not only his relationship in their children’s lives but the child support he has or hasn’t paid. Looking at the videos, it seems that everybody’s priorities may be out of whack. Terrell is focused on what he can’t pay, the women are focused on what they need him to pay and Dr. Phil seems to be the only one bringing up the fact that his presence in the life of his children is more important than anything else. Plus, going on a talk show to publicly degrading the father of your children, regardless of the relationship, is more sketch than a little bit in my opinion.
Check out the videos below and let us know what you think.
You can watch the entire segment here.
More on Madame Noire!
- Hip to the Game: Red Flags We Overlook In Our 20′s And Look Out For In Our 30′s!
- Ashton Kutcher, “Brown Face,” And Why These Images Persist in Media
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of “Boyz N The Hood”
- Why Do We Feel The Need to Keep Explaining ‘Our’ Fatness?
- Did You Know They Were The Daddy? Surprising Celebrity Parents
- 20 Years Later, Where Are They Now? The Cast of “The Cosby Show”
- Who You Calling a Bit**? A How-To on Properly Addressing Women