Most of us can agree that Brian McKnight’s “If You’re Ready to Learn” song was… something of a fail. And the singer has heard our opinions, on Twitter, in blog posts and even reaction videos. But clearly, McKnight is not ready to put the incident behind him. Instead he recently released a video, with the help of Funny or Die, for the infamous song. Ok, so it was a parody…and just like the song, the visuals take things a lot too far. Even if the video is a spoof at the ridiculousness of this song, we know it’s really just another way to keep people talking about that song and more importantly Brian McKnight. Well, since he’s gone this far, and not releasing any other types of music, then he might as well milk this attention cow for all it’s worth. We’ve talked more about Brian McKnight these past few weeks than we have in the past few years and I’m sure that’s just the way he likes it.
Well played Brian, well played.
Check out the video and be ready to cover your mouth in horror. Keep an eye out for the vadge puppet… No, we’re not kidding. There are pubes and everything.
More on Madame Noire!
- True Life: I Was Dating a Man With a Secret…
- Who Gon’ Check Me, Boo?: Annoying Things You Should Check Your Friends About
- It’s The Most Ratchet Time of the Year: The Ugliest Prom Dresses of All Time
- Wonder What It Was Like To Date A Young Obama? 2 Ex-Girlfriends Reveal All
- Don’t Play With Me: 6 Things You Don’t Joke About With Black Women
- When Dining Goes Bad: Family Locked In Restaurant When They Refuse To Tip
- Patience is a Virtue: An Open Letter To My Future Husband