They Overcharge And Don’t Deliver
Don’t you hate it when you’re sold a defective product at a premium price? Don’t you normally return the product and ask for a full refund? Well, when it comes to your hair, there is no point in paying your hairstylist a price that doesn’t match their skill level. Find a stylist that meets the needs of your budget and personal style as opposed to one who can’t seem to give you an even cut or the color you asked for, but expects big money for their shoddy work.
Check out this author’s Twitter page at
@honeycurlstv or through her site, honeycurls.com, and interact with her about your hair issues.
More on Madame Noire!
- Drop That Drink! Hidden Calories That Can Ruin Your Diet
- Chemistry Clash! Couples Whose Love Seems Lost…
- What You See Is What You Get: Red Flags Women Ignore
- Ruben Studdard – Life After “American Idol”
- Bedroom Breakdown: What His Moves Really Mean…
- Teeny Weeny Afros & More: Celebrity Women Who Have Done the Big Chop
- It Could Happen to You: Gay Men and the Women Who Date Them
- Style to Steal or Girl, Stop: Jada, J.Lo, Tyra and More Hot Looks and Hot Messes From This Week