Rachel Thompson: “You had NO RIGHT to strip me of my self-confidence the way you did! You knew better when I didn’t
Tynette: I would say thank you for letting me taste the sweet innocence of youth before life and love had a chance to chew me up and make me bitter.
More on Madame Noire!
- Is He Somebody Else’s Guy? How To Forget A Forbidden Love
- Face Off! Natural Beauty At Its Best!
- Think You’re Moving Too Fast? Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Slow Down
- Flower Power: Floral Prints – Get the Look for Under $100!
- Brotherly Love: Celebrity ‘Bromances’ We Like To See
- I’m Sorry, But You Can’t Put Your Biological Clock on Snooze Forever
- When It’s Not Worth Fixing
- Melanie Fiona talks GRAMMYs, Stank and her “MF” life