10. Taking Your Partner For Granted
Sharing your life with a special person is a gift, not a guarantee, so make sure you say “please,” “thank you” and “I love you” as much as possible to let them know that you care. After we’ve been in a relationship for a few months or years, we can get complacent and forget to remind the person we love why we fell in love with him in the first place. If we give the impression that we take their presence for granted, they may seek validation elsewhere. Don’t ever give another woman an opportunity to make your man smile brighter than you do, and don’t let him do the same to you.
More on Madame Noire!
- Is It Okay to NOT Shampoo Your Hair? And 6 Foods That Make Great Conditioners
- Run That Back!:10 Albums That Shaped Me
- Let it Go, Let it Flow: 7 People You Should Pick Your Battles With
- Love & Life Lessons I Learned From “Love & Basketball”
- 6 Ratchet Behaviors Ig’nant People Should Give Up for Lent
- Sweet or Needy: Which Are You?
- Missing Teen Featured on ‘The View’ Found Hours After Broadcast
- Show Off Your Shape! Style Tips To Flatter Your Body