7 Misconceptions Men Have About Women
We’re into “manscaping”:
We don’t all want to date an Abercrombie model with a hair-less body, arms bursting in muscles and tight abs. Just as men don’t like when women become insecure and compare ourselves to others, we don’t like when men are clearly uncomfortable with their body and say something like “bet you wish I was that guy” when someone who could be on the cover of Men’s Health strolls by. We weren’t wishing that. We probably never wish that. And your body “imperfections” only become more apparent to us if you point them out.
More on Madame Noire!
- Star Snubs: Talented Artists That Never Won A Grammy
- Love Him Or Leave Him? Signs That He May Not Be That Into You (Anymore)
- Young At Heart: Our Favorite 25 And Under Celebrities Who Are In Love!
- Make Him Wish Every Day Was Valentine’s Day! Gift Ideas For Your Man
- Scent From the Heart: 10 Fragrances Perfect for Valentine’s Day
- Ish is Getting Real: Gonorrhea’s Becoming Untreatable
- Beauty At The Least: The Best Bargains To Help You Stay Beautiful
- Meet Blue Ivy Carter: First Pics