Evening Eye Candy: Larenz Tate
Even with the old school dookie braids and the VERY foul mouth in Menace II Society, Larenz Tate knows he was a cutie! And he’s been like that since he first stepped on the scene, showing up on our favorite shows like Family Matters, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and Rescue Me, as well as some of our favorite films: Love Jones, Crash, and Dead Presidents. Spitting smooth poetry, dancing and singing like Frankie Lymon and playing a ruthless killer, Tate has done it all over the years. However, the 36-year-old Chicago native doesn’t look a day over 25 (okay, maybe I’m exaggerating), and for that reason, along with his delicious smile, he’s our throwback arm candy for the day. Take a walk back down the hotness memory lane.
Those lips! Who hasn’t had at least a small crush on this man?
I think his best film is Love Jones. Well, at least the film I enjoyed staring at him in the most. “They call me Brother to the night. And right now I’m the blues in your left thigh, trying to become the funk in your right.” *melts*
Always loved that smile! And have I mentioned how much I adore those lips? I did? Just checking…
Always nice to see a man age sooooo nicely. He’ll still be giving chicks the whiplash when he’s 50.
Somebody sure got buff! I’m loving it.
So what do you think ladies? Still got a thing for Mr. Tate? If you don’t, it’s never too late to start having one! (*wink*) Let us know below…
More on Madame Noire!
- He Loves Me: Men Who Just Adore Their Wives
- Trail Blazer! Lead The Pack With These Colorful and Print-Tastic Jackets
- Battling A Bad Breakup? Try NOT To Do Any Of These Things…
- Stereotypes That Black People Uphold
- Lesson for My Future Daughter: Love Your Face… Without Makeup
- Let’s Be Real: Things in Life You Need to Blame Yourself For From Time to Time
- Is ‘The Bachelor’ The ‘Love and Hip Hop’ of White America?