It’s one thing to marry a man who you got with while he was still married to someone else. It’s another to walk down the aisle with a guy like Tiki Barber who left his wife of 11 years while she was pregnant with their twins. But former NBC intern Traci Lynn Johnson is taking her chances. The 25-year-old who also babysat Tiki and his former wife Ginny Cha’s kids while supposedly sleeping with the former football star has managed to accept the pro putting a ring on it, and yesterday the two got married in New York City.
The 37-year-old tweeted the news yesterday: ”Many thanks to the NYC Clerk’s office, especially James Mitchell who married me to my love Traci Lynn Johnson! Excited for the next chapters . . .” His now wife followed that up with a photo of their rings, tweeting: ”We’re married Tiki Barber!”
“We were only friends when I was still married. I was separated, out of my house so it wasn’t until then that we took things to the next level.”
Traci said the same:
“Tiki and I were romantically involved when he was separated, and plenty of people who are separated have boyfriends and girlfriends.”
That doesn’t mean it’s a good idea and it’s still suspect that Traci went from babysitter/intern to wife. Yeah, I’m not buying their story. She better keep her eyes open if she decides to have any kids with this man.
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now? Talented R&B Divas Who’ve Gone MIA Over the Years
- But We’re Not Friends Though: How Do You Decline A Random Baby Shower Invite?
- MN Exclusive Part II: Jenifer Lewis Reflects on Her Struggle & Gives Advice to the Younger Generation
- Opening The Closet Door: 8 Singers Who Had To Deal With Speculation About Their Sexuality
- Aretha, Watch Your Back: 10 Stars Who Would Make Great Judges On “American Idol”
- Let Me Get You Straight, Girl! Advice To The Real ‘Housewives’ Of Atlanta!
- Did You Know They Dated? 10 Secret Lovers, Temporary Boos and Flings We Were Surprised By