Making It: Stars Who Were Once Homeless
Tupac was very open and honest about his homelessness, even after he’d made it. His sister expounded on the situation saying that they were completely homeless when he was 12 and 9 years old. Tupac landed an acting gig that allowed he and his sister to stay at the Apollo Theater. She’s said that theater and hip hop literally sheltered her family.
If all these stars have come from these less than humble beginnings, those of us with a bit more should have no excuse reaching our dreams right?
More on Madame Noire!
- Making It: Stars Who Were Once Homeless
- Is His Appetite for Adult Films Killing Your Relationship?
- Ask The Luv Coach: “I’ve Got Drama With My Male Best Friend’s Girl”
- 10 Ways To Be A Better Friend
- 7 Silly Ways You Are Ruining Your Relationship
- Light Skinned Women: Let Go of the Guilt
- Should They Have Stayed? Flames Before The Fame and Fortune