Hip Hop is Global: Now So Are You
I know how it is for black women. The collective swagger we black men have can be hypnotic. But thanks to hip hop, that certain je ne sais quoi has been exported worldwide. And where Black culture is sold, it is consumed and assimilated. Such is the way of culture. That means that many more suitors are interested in your cultural identity, and thus in you. Then you get to enjoy black culture with a non-black man. And the fact that it’s flavored by the particular ethnicity of your “other” colored suitor may offer a refreshing way to look at your own culture. Sounds pretty good, right? For all these reasons and more, black women: give “other” men a try. If you have not already, why not? Leave your reasons below.
More on Madame Noire!
- The 6 Most Difficult Men To Date
- More than Dinner and a Movie: 7 Creative and Fun Date Ideas
- “JET” Magazine Over the Years
- Does Darker Skin Equal More Sexual Availability?
- Ask The Luv Coach: “I’m in Love With Him, But He’s Homeless”
- Offline Rules For Online Dating… The Etiquette for E-Love
- Splurge-Worthy Wraps (Plus Wallet-Friendly Alternatives)