Mya And Silk The Shocker
Sure, these two made beautiful (or decent) music together when they teamed up for “Movin’ On,” but Mya must have liked what the New Orleans rapper and brother of Master P had to offer, because after the fact, they had a relationship that lasted a few years and reportedly dated in 2002.
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making Of “The Wiz”
- One Time It Wouldn’t Hurt To Think Like A Man: The Take It Or Leave It Attitude
- Power Couples With Half The Fame: Celebrities With Non-Famous Partners
- Single Black Male: Why Do Men “Settle?”
- Evening Eye Candy: Ryan Reynolds
- No Need To Wonder: 15 Signs You’re Just A Toy To Him
- Where Are They Now? 11 Forgotten, Familiar and Favorite Faces From Some Of Our Favorite Spike Lee Joints