Power Couples With Half The Fame: Celebrities With Non-Famous Partners
Ja Rule and Aisha Atkins
Aisha had a lot of patience, sticking by Ja Rule during his multiple stints in prison, dangerous liaisons with stars like Lil Wayne and eventual cheating. But what can you do? Some women are just addicted to bad boys.
More on Madame Noire!
- Solid As A Rock! Couples Who Are BANNED From Calling It Quits
- Don’t Be Scaaaaared! 6 Ways to Approach a Guy
- Man I Miss My Dog: Why It Sucks Cutting Opposite-Sex Friendships When You’re In A Relationship
- Is He Who He Says He Is? 6 Ways To Research Your Man
- Girl, Just Say “Thank You”: How I Realized That I Wasn’t Good At Accepting Compliments
- Change Clothes: Can You Go From “Friends With Benefits” to “Wifey”?
- Where Are They Now? 11 Forgotten, Familiar
She Tried It: Inahsi Naturals Aloe Hibiscus Leave-In Conditioner & Detangler
Kim Kardashian Lands Olympic Partnership Deal, Shapewear Line To Be Worn By Team USA Athletes
She Tried It: Ivy Park Drip 2 and 2.2 Black Pack
Burt’s Bees Skincare Works Harder, Not Harsher
Prioritize Your Skincare With These Tips For Melanin-Rich Complexions
T-Boz Warns Fans To Stay Alert After Daughter Was Potentially Targeted By Human Traffickers
8 Famous Lesbian Women Who Were Married To Men
11 Black Celebrities Who Say They're Not African American