Featured in Chris Rock’s documentary Good Hair, Jason Griggers was a winner of the world’s largest hair extravaganza, the Bronner Brothers International Hair Show. For years, Griggers has been doing black women’s hair, dispelling the idea that white men can’t do the hair of women of color by winning many contests for his distinct ability, stunning the competition. That’s probably why big names in hair like Derek J were calling him their biggest competition.
- True Life: Something Crazy Happened At The Club…
- Overusing The B-Word: Is Bullying A New Catchphrase?
- The Bald And The Beautiful: 11 Sistahs Who Make Us Want To Do A BIG Chop
- Where Are They Now? The Women of “Real Chance of Love”
- Gossip, Betrayal and Lies: Are Women Really Meaner To Each Other Than Men Are?
- Nails Done, Hair Done, Everything Big? What Men Love and Don’t Care About When It Comes To Your Appearance
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha: Why Kim K. Pulls High Profile Men Despite Her Sexual Past
She Tried It: Inahsi Naturals Aloe Hibiscus Leave-In Conditioner & Detangler
Life Moments That Will Move You
10 Ways To Financially Prepare For The Launch Of A Small Business
Grammy Award-Winning Robert Glasper Celebrates Black Music’s Impact on the American Sound
Shirley Strawberry's Husband To Alleged Mistress During Jailhouse Call, 'When That Thang Get Hot, Just Pat It'
Revelations: Hibiscus Brew Cafe Nourishes Brooklyn Community With Island Flavors
1st Episode Drop: 'Listen To Black Women Podcast' On Relationships, Self-care And Body Hair
Revelations: Brooklyn Rum Bar The Rogers Garden Pours Up For Its Community