Is Ryan Gosling Singing Jodeci!? 9 White Celebrities And Their “Blackest” Moments
Featured in Chris Rock’s documentary Good Hair, Jason Griggers was a winner of the world’s largest hair extravaganza, the Bronner Brothers International Hair Show. For years, Griggers has been doing black women’s hair, dispelling the idea that white men can’t do the hair of women of color by winning many contests for his distinct ability, stunning the competition. That’s probably why big names in hair like Derek J were calling him their biggest competition.
- True Life: Something Crazy Happened At The Club…
- Overusing The B-Word: Is Bullying A New Catchphrase?
- The Bald And The Beautiful: 11 Sistahs Who Make Us Want To Do A BIG Chop
- Where Are They Now? The Women of “Real Chance of Love”
- Gossip, Betrayal and Lies: Are Women Really Meaner To Each Other Than Men Are?
- Nails Done, Hair Done, Everything Big? What Men Love and Don’t Care About When It Comes To Your Appearance
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha: Why Kim K. Pulls High Profile Men Despite Her Sexual Past