For years people have been yearning for a remake of Baby Boy. Based on some of the comments from Tyrese, some were certain it was about to go down. This is what he tweeted last year, “John Singleton is on a mission to get me and Taraji to do it again.” But maybe he misunderstood the message because later he tweeted, “Official…Me and my girl Taraji are doing another classic together soon!! John Singleton will be directing us. And no it’s not BB2.”Tyrese can be a little…confusing on Twitter so I’ll just leave it to Taraji to explain.
More on Madame Noire!
- Did You Know!? 9 Our Favorite Celebs of Cuban Descent (And Some Surprises!)
- That Is Not Normal! The Glorification Of Dysfunctional Relationships
- The Thirst Files: Nothing’s Wrong With A Little E-Flirting Between Two Married People, Right?
- Just Another Sad Love Song: The Soundtrack to My Love Life
- You Don’t Have To Be Wonder Woman: The Importance of Vulnerability In Relationships
- Signs He Will NEVER Be Into You
- Single Black Male: The 5 Steps to Approaching A Woman
She Tried It: Ivy Park Drip 2 and 2.2 Black Pack
Life Moments That Will Move You
10 Ways To Financially Prepare For The Launch Of A Small Business
Revelations: Brooklyn Rum Bar The Rogers Garden Pours Up For Its Community
She Tried It: Inahsi Naturals Aloe Hibiscus Leave-In Conditioner & Detangler
Grammy Award-Winning Robert Glasper Celebrates Black Music’s Impact on the American Sound
My Husband And I Attempted To Have A Creative Date Night At Home -Without A Babysitter - Here's How It Went
Revelations: Hibiscus Brew Cafe Nourishes Brooklyn Community With Island Flavors