While it hasn’t been confirmed by Andy Cohen that former Miss America Kenya Moore is joining the RHOA case, she pretty much confirmed it in Sister 2 Sister when she said she’s joining a show that is an established brand and she’ll be spending time between Los Angeles and Atlanta but “mostly Atlanta. Wink Wink.” So assuming she’s part of the cast, I say this to you, Kenya: I think YOU should be the one to be the one who finds the super wealthy man and luxuriates in the lifestyle that all the rest (except Kandi) can only dream of having. Sure, have your charity and represent women in a positive image (she says that’s why she feels compelled to do a show) but get out there and catch a big fish! Also, you’ve just enough attitude and a whole lot of pretty to make Linnethia completely jealous of you which will be VERY entertaining.
More on Madame Noire!
- “You Can See How Black People Evolved From Apes” and Other Racially-Charged Comments That Left Me Speechless
- The Business Of Our Periods: Why Are Feminine Products So Darn Expensive?
- Listen Up Fellas! 7 Signs SHE’s Just Not That Into You
- No Way Out? Don’t Blame The Day26 Break Up On Diddy and The “Bad Boy Curse”
- Cute Kid Alert: Diddy’s Girls, Tiny & T.I.’s Kids Celebrate Her B-Day & More
- Single Black Male: Should Women Still Expect Men to Pay for Dates?
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of “Waiting to Exhale”
Life Moments That Will Move You
She Tried It: Inahsi Naturals Aloe Hibiscus Leave-In Conditioner & Detangler
10 Ways To Financially Prepare For The Launch Of A Small Business
Grammy Award-Winning Robert Glasper Celebrates Black Music’s Impact on the American Sound
Shirley Strawberry's Husband To Alleged Mistress During Jailhouse Call, 'When That Thang Get Hot, Just Pat It'
Revelations: Hibiscus Brew Cafe Nourishes Brooklyn Community With Island Flavors
Revelations: Brooklyn Rum Bar The Rogers Garden Pours Up For Its Community
1st Episode Drop: 'Listen To Black Women Podcast' On Relationships, Self-care And Body Hair