The Hair She Dared to Wear: The Coiffures of Patti Labelle
Short and Sassy
This tamed do may be a far cry from the BlueBelle days and more demure than her other more famous looks but if you ask me this short cut really suits Ms. Patti. It’s classic, yet modern and allows us to see all the expression on her face when she sings and writhes on the floor. Gotta love it.
More on Madame Noire!
- Don’t Lie, You Were Jamming Too: 7 Singers & Groups We Used to Get Made Fun Of For Listening To
- Bump a Book of Rules: Love Is Not That Complicated
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha Live: Lying on the Equipment & Being Friend Zoned
- Same Ish, Different Year: Do We Still Need the BET Awards?
- No Need To Call Tyrone: 7 Ways To Bow Out Of A Relationship Gracefully
- Madame On the Street: How Long Should You Wait to Have Sex?
- Dayummm…They Look Good For Their Age: Celebs Who Prove That Black Don’t Crack