OUR FAVORITE VILLAINS
Ice, Ice Baby played Danny “Danny-Up” Cort, the big drug kingpin on the show. He had major beef with Williams not only because he was a dirty dealing dude, but because after Williams killed Cort’s brother in a shootout, the kingpin retaliated by killing his fiancée, Sandra. That made for veeery interesting television! We know that Ice-T continued to do a lot of television work, including “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit,” and his reality show, “Ice Loves Coco,” but he did a lot of film work too: Gangland, Mean Guns, 3000 Miles to Graceland, and Santorini Blue. And don’t forget about that beef he had with Soulja Boy of all people for a little bit…
Had to do it! Campbell played Simone, a love interest of Williams. Unfortunately for him, she was playing him under the orders of his enemy, Danny-Up. Campbell did surprisingly good work on the show, and when it was all over, she continued doing some acting here and there. These roles were in films like Girl 6, Trippin’, and Prisoner of Love. She also starred in her share of music videos after the fact, including Jay-Z’s “Change Clothes,” doing what she does best–walking the catwalk.
Was this your show back in the day? Who did we miss?
More on Madame Noire!
- “Would We Still Back Barack Obama if He Were Married to a White Woman?”
- “Messy: Terrell Owens Confronts Baby Mommas on Dr. Phil”
- “Check Ya Vocals: 7 Songs That Would’ve Sounded Better If Someone Else Sang Them”
- “2012 Met Costume Institute Gala: Beyoncé, Rihanna & More Show Out On The Red Carpet”
- You Can Do Better: Your Standards Are Too Low If You Accept These 6 Things
- “How Far Can Swag Take You? An Analysis of the Rick Ross Appeal”
- “Phil Mushnick (And Those Who Agree With Him), Tell Us Why You’re Really Mad at Jay-Z”