Hair Did! Celebs With An Oh-So-Fabulous Wig and Weave Game
Our favorite celebs have always have to be ready for the cameras. Whether performing on stage, shooting a moving or making a special appearance, these ladies never have a hair out of place. From their luscious waves, romantic curls to their long, sleek styles, we love them for rocking that true diva style. In our book, these celebs are at the top of our list when it comes to fab weaves. Check out our list and tell us if you agree.
Kelly Rowland is used to turning heads both here in the States and across the pond. In this photo, Kelly makes a red carpet appearance showing off a headful of Hot curls that frame her face perfectly.
The Grammy, Oscar and Golden Globe award-winning singer/actress knows how to give flawless style. At this year’s Grammys, Jennifer took the stage to pay tribute to icon Whitney Houston. In this photo, JHud’s elegant, shoulder-length bob is absolutely stunning.
Tina & Erica Campbell (Mary Mary)
The Grammy-award winning duo’s new reality show on WE TV gives fans a peak into their busy lives as wives, moms and sisters. On stage, Erica and Tina turn up the heat with their amazing wig and weave styles. Here, Tina (left) sports a cute, blond curly weave while Erica (right) rocks a chic bob with honey blond highlights.
A natural beauty, Kerry is used to turning heads everywhere. Kerry currently is the talk of the town with her phenomenal lead role as Olivia Pope in Shonda Rhimes’ new hit primetime series on ABC, Scandal. Here she makes a red carpet appearance with a Hot and luxurious spiral curled weave.
More on Madame Noire!
- “Would We Still Back Barack Obama if He Were Married to a White Woman?”
- “Messy: Terrell Owens Confronts Baby Mommas on Dr. Phil”
- “Check Ya Vocals: 7 Songs That Would’ve Sounded Better If Someone Else Sang Them”
- “2012 Met Costume Institute Gala: Beyoncé, Rihanna & More Show Out On The Red Carpet”
- You Can Do Better: Your Standards Are Too Low If You Accept These 6 Things
- “How Far Can Swag Take You? An Analysis of the Rick Ross Appeal”
- “Phil Mushnick (And Those Who Agree With Him), Tell Us Why You’re Really Mad at Jay-Z”