She’s a Bad Mama Jama: Our Celebrity Girl Crushes
FLOTUS: Michelle Obama
Some might think being the First Lady would be the greatest opportunity to just sit around wearing expensive clothes, getting your hair done and smiling at all the cameras, but our FLOTUS said no thanks to sitting and soaking up the notoriety. Instead, she’s made the most of opportunities to help the American people through visiting shelters, soup kitchens, and pushing the “Let’s Move” campaign to help fight childhood obesity. And I’ve seen enough Maury episodes to know that we do need the help. Not to mention that she’s been all over TV recently to spread the good word about Mr. President. She’s funny, easy to relate to and puts up with a lot of crap from the haters, but does so with a big smile (YOU MAD!?). This woman is my “SHero” and comes off as a genuinely beautiful person inside and out. *swoons*
More on Madame Noire!
- That’s My Cousin! Famous Black Celebrities Who Are Related
- Why I’m Concerned about Lala and Her Fake Full Court Life
- Before the Money, Honey: Women Who Stood By Their Men Before and After the Fame
- Where Are They Now? The Cast of “A Different World”
- Confessions of a Loud Black Woman
- Is He Dating Other People? 7 Signs You’re One Of Many
- Trayvon Martin, His Witness and What We Should Be Teaching Our Children About
- Should Black Folks Feel Obligated To Speak To Each Other?