I Just Wanna Love U
Jay-Z’s party anthem, I Just Wanna Love U, sends most women into a dancing fury, hands up in the air as soon as the Neptune sound drops. And from the moment Pharrell’s falsetto sends those hips swinging, women are regarded for their “sweets,” “gushy stuff” and little else in between.
More on Madame Noire!
- Drop That Drink! Hidden Calories That Can Ruin Your Diet
- Chemistry Clash! Couples Whose Love Seems Lost…
- What You See Is What You Get: Red Flags Women Ignore
- Ruben Studdard – Life After “American Idol”
- Bedroom Breakdown: What His Moves Really Mean…
- Teeny Weeny Afros & More: Celebrity Women Who Have Done the Big Chop
- It Could Happen to You: Gay Men and the Women Who Date Them
- Style to Steal or Girl, Stop: Jada, J.Lo, Tyra and More Hot Looks and Hot Messes From This Week