Celebrity Mistresses: The Good, The Bad, and The Trifling
Word on the street, well, way before the rumors that Sanaa was trying to get her flirt on with Kobe, is that Lathan was seeing entrepreneur and music mogul Steve Rifkind in early 2011. They allegedly showed up at the wedding of actress Essence Atkins together, and that’s when the rumors really hit overdrive. However, Rifkind was said to still be married, but separated during the time they were getting more and more acquainted with one another (Rifkind and his wife had allegedly been separated for three years–divorce then!). When she was asked about their relationship by Uptown, she opted out of going into details about it, saying she doesn’t like to discuss her dating life. I guess we can see why…?
More on Madame Noire!
- He Loves Me: Men Who Just Adore Their Wives
- Trail Blazer! Lead The Pack With These Colorful and Print-Tastic Jackets
- Battling A Bad Breakup? Try NOT To Do Any Of These Things…
- Stereotypes That Black People Uphold
- Lesson for My Future Daughter: Love Your Face… Without Makeup
- Let’s Be Real: Things in Life You Need to Blame Yourself For From Time to Time
- Is ‘The Bachelor’ The ‘Love and Hip Hop’ of White America?