Eric Benet Shows Daughter Lucia Bella to the World
It will be a month tomorrow since Eric Benet welcomed his daughter Lucia Bella to the world. The singer tweeted pics of his wife, Maneula Testolini, breastfeeding their newborn baby, but Eric gave the world their first real look at his baby girl in an exclusive interview with US Weekly.
Eric said he’s beyond excited to be a new father.
“Manuela and I are overjoyed with baby Lucia! She is perfect in every way and, as expected, Manuela is truly proving to be the world’s best mother. She is so attentive, nurturing, and loving. Little Lucia gets a doting big sister in India, and an older, wiser daddy this time around.”
The 45-year-old married Manuela July 31, 2011, and although Eric’s touring schedule kept them apart during their first few months of marriage, it sounds like the proud father is completely dedicated to being there for both of his girls. He previously told Essence.com:
“It’s difficult being apart, but it’s been great when we’re together. Manuela and I have the rest of our lives to share.” And now a gorgeous baby girl as well.
What do you think about Eric Benet and his family? Has he moved out from under the shadow of his sex addiction?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- For the Cool in You: Classic & Kooky Leather Jackets You’ll Love
- Terribly Tatted Up: When Celebrities Get Ratchet Tattoos for the Ones They Love
- Style Icon: Tina Turner
- Stereotypes That Black People Uphold
- We Are Family: Shocking Celebrity Relatives!
- Let’s Be Real: Things in Life You Need to Blame Yourself For From Time to Time
- Are You A Socially Awkward Black Girl?